There are several ways to locate eBooks. I'll show you the two that I use the most.
KNOW WHAT YOU WANT? WANT TO GO RIGHT TO IT?
1. Go to our home page https://hsl.ecu.edu/. Scroll down, and under the OneSearch box, click on SEARCH CLASSIC CATALOG.
2. Fill in the boxes for KEY WORD/PHRASE or TITLE or AUTHOR or SUBJECT...
Remember - sometimes "less is more" when searching, In other words, less information can sometimes be a better search strategy.
3. Scroll down the page, when you come to PHYSICAL FORMAT, drop down the menu and click on E-BOOK,
4. Click on SEARCH
5. You should see a list of books with [electronic resource] after the title. In the lower right corner of box, you'll see a URL link. Click on that and it will take you to the resource.
Continued in column on the right.
PREFER TO BROWSE AND SEE WHAT'S AVAILABLE?
1. From our home page , scroll down to ELECTRONIC RESOURCES and click on VIEW ALL OF OUR RESOURCES.
2. Drop down the SELECT A SUBJECT menu and click on EBOOKS. You'll see a list of resources that provide e-books.
3. Select one and start browsing.