After reviewing this guide, students should be able to:
- Locate and use Joyner Library's resources, such as books, articles, and primary sources
- Discover how to research sources for the SPAN 2550 scavenger hunt and paper assignment
- Access and search popular databases for the field of foreign languages and literatures
- Discover information about using resources from other libraries
- Complete steps in the research process
- Cite sources in MLA Style.
If you need help with your assignments at any time, please use the contact information listed under the "Get Help" tab above to talk with a librarian.