1. Breathe2Relax: a mobile app that provides guided breathing instruction through video and audio tutorials
2. Headspace: a mobile app that guides users through meditation sessions, which has been shown to reduce depressive symptoms
3. Guided audio files from the University of California San Diego: Online resources with guided meditation audios that include mindfulness-based stress reduction, which have been shown to improve mental well-being
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
4. MoodGYM: website for an online 5-week cognitive behavioral therapy program proven to decrease suicide ideation in medical interns
5. Stress Gym: an online program that includes 8 modules and step-by-step stress management guides. University of Michigan Depression Center.
6. Virtual Hope Box: a mobile app for suicide prevention that helps users with coping, relaxation, distraction, and positive thinking
7. Stay Alive: a suicide prevention app that provides customized safety plans, breathing and grounding exercise tutorials, and an online discussion forum