Welcome to the Educational Technology Research Guide!
Select the tabs above to access many of Joyner Library's resources. Many of these resources are available digitally, though some are only available in print.
After reviewing this guide, students should be able to:
- Locate and use Joyner Library's resources, such as books, articles, and reference materials
- Discover how to locate and cite images and videos for use in your EDTC projects
- Access and search popular databases for the field of Educational Technology
- Discover information about using resources from other libraries
- Complete steps in the research process
- Cite sources in APA Style.
If you need help with your assignments at any time, please use the contact information listed under the "Get Help" tab above to talk with a librarian.