Welcome to Joyner Library's Education Law Research Guide!
Select the tabs above to access many of Joyner Library's resources. Many of these resources are available digitally, though some are only available in print.
After reviewing this research guide, students should be able to:
- Complete steps of the research process
- Locate and utilize ECU Libraries' online and print resources, such as books, journal articles, etc.
- Locate and utilize state and federal resources, such as applicable laws and statistics
- Cite sources in APA style
- Communicate with librarians to get help