Joyner Library provides journal hosting services for faculties and students. Currently, Joyner Library chooses Open Journal Systems as the journal hosting platform. Theory & Practice in Rural Education is running on the OJS platform.
- OJS is installed locally and locally controlled.
- Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
- Online submission and management of all content.
- Subscription module with delayed open access options.
- Comprehensive indexing of content part of global system.
- Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors’ choice.
- Email notification and commenting ability for readers.
- Complete context-sensitive online Help support.
OJS assists with every stage of the refereed publishing process, from submissions through to online publication and indexing. Through its management systems, it's finely grained indexing of research, and the context it provides for research, OJS seeks to improve both the scholarly and public quality of refereed research.