1) Students will be able to identify the locations of the three important areas of the library's website (Get Help, OneSearch, & Subject Databases).
2) Students will be able to understand how they could benefit from using these main library links/tools.
Before leaving this page you should:
- Click through the Guide on the Side tutorial to walk through important sections of the the library's website (~15 minutes)
- Watch the brief tutorials highlighting important areas of the library website (~10 minutes)
- Familiarize yourself with the Laupus Library website by investigating the homepage, Research tab, and Services tab (~10 minutes)