- Best Care at Lower Cost: The Path to Continuously Learning Health Care in America. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2013 May 10. 7, Engaging Patients, Families, and Communities. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK207234/
- Care Transitions: Best Practices and Evidence-based Programs, Center for Healthcare Research & Transformation, January 15, 2014
- Caregiver Coaching Strategies for Early Intervention Providers Moving Toward Operational Definitions, Infants & Young Children, 2012, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 62–82
- Caregiver Education and Support Programs: Best Practice Models
- Chapter 14, Supporting Family Caregivers in Providing Care, Patient Safety and Quality: An Evidence-Based Handbook for Nurses (e-book). Susan C. Reinhard; Barbara Given; Nirvana Huhtala Petlick; Ann Bemis (2008).
- Coaching in Home-Based Early Intervention Pre/Post-Test Answers
- Links and Resources for Caregivers, Roslynn Carter Institute for Caregiving
- Coaching Family Caregivers to Become Better Problem Solvers When Caring for Persons with Advanced Cancer. J Soc Work End Life Palliat Care. 2016 Jan-Jun;12(1-2):63-81. doi: 10.1080/15524256.2016.1156607.
Patient Safety and Quality: An Evidence-Based Handbook for Nurses. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2008 Apr. Chapter 14. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2665/
- Practice-Based Coaching (PBC) in EHS home based & combination setting, Head Start National Center on Quality Teaching and Learning
Practical Tools & Resources, Family Caregiver Alliance, Nation Center on Caregiving
- Rural Promising Practice Issue Brief: Caring for Older Adults and Caregivers at Home (COACH)
Other websites that address Coaching Caregivers
Videos on Caregiving and Adults with Disabilities