East Carolina University History Microfilm Guide, 1909-1972: Home

Introduction

 

 

This series of twelve microfilm reels contains a variety of publications and non-print material reflecting the history of East Carolina University, from the institution's beginning as East Carolina Teachers' Training School until 1972. Although it is not intended as a substitute for the considerable holdings of the University Archives, the series contains valuable resources that reflect varied aspects of academics, athletics, and cultural life at East Carolina. The film is located in the North Carolina Collection's Microfilm Room and is available during regular hours.


Guide updated 10/2009