Mended Hearts, HeartGuide--in PDF, a guide for heart patients and support group
Mended Little Hearts, HeartGuide--in PDF, a guide for young patients with heart disease
About Mended Hearts
Mended Hearts is a national and community-based non-profit organization that has been offering the gift of hope to heart disease patients, their families and caregivers. To offer this hope Mended Hearts provides a variety of programs.
- Mended Hearts is the largest peer-to-peer heart patient support network in the world
- Mended Hearts has been offering hope and support for 65 years, visiting more than 200,000 patients every year
- Mended Hearts provides education, support and hope to all types of heart patients and their families
- Mended Hearts and Mended Little Hearts has 300 chapters in North America, serving 460+ hospitals
Mended Little Hearts
- Mended Little Hearts is the largest CHD peer-to-peer support network in the world
- CHDs are the most common birth defect, affecting nearly 1% of all births in the U.S. – 40,000 babies each year
- Mended Little Hearts works nationally and in communities to provide peer-to-peer support, education, awareness and connect families with needed resources.
- Mended Little Hearts volunteers provide direct support to families through its Accredited Visiting Program and delivering 5,000 Bravery Bags annually.