Laupus Library Instruction & Materials
Laupus Library provides course-integrated instruction sessions via Centra or pre-recorded video and we create instructional materials to assist students with library research. Instructional materials include creation of library web pages, documents for Blackboard, or tutorials tailored to your couse. All resources and services are designed to meet the specific needs of distance students and faculty based upon class format and research topics.
Please allow at least 2 weeks for the preparation of instructional materials.
For more information contact, Christine Andresen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-744-6156; 1.888.820.0522 (toll free).
Electronic Course Reserves
Laupus Library allows ECU faculty to place library materials (videos, books, articles, journals, etc.) that may be beneficial to their class on reserve so that everyone has access to them. Please remember the following when using our reserve service:
- To ensure copyright compliance library materials that are available electronically must be made available to your students via a Blackboard course link.
- Please allow 2 weeks from the time form is submitted and material is available until they are available for students to view.
- Material is made available for reserve on a semester basis. Reserve links will be removed when the semester is over.
- We will not distribute a video unless it has been purchased or created "in house" for educational use. We reserve the right to refuse distribution of video to anyone.
- Materials available on the Laupus online collections will not be eligible for processing.
- If you have any questions regarding this service feel free to contact Alexis Moye at (252) 744-6614.